Wedding season is upon us! Well, wedding season never really ends. But, in honor of Valentine’s Day, and my Valentine’s Day wedding four years ago, I wanted to share some thoughts on weddings, as well as some important etiquette reminders on such an occasion. Today’s podcast is part of a two-part series. Today I share a bit of wedding ramblings, so if you’re really in the market for just the factual details be sure to listen next week when I discuss more in-depth, the real etiquette lessons to remember. And, if you’re in the market to be entertained, enjoy today’s podcast episode as I share some details on my wedding, what it was like having an interfaith ceremony, why I didn’t wear a vail, and why it’s ok to freak out if you’re the bride.
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- When should you send out Save the Date announcements?
- Do you need to have a Save the Date?
- How should you best handle interfaith ceremonies?
- What’s the best way to deal with the stress of your wedding?
- How do you handle opinions from everyone?