Earlier this week we talked about bathroom etiquette. Well I’m back again for a live episode this time on The Clean & Proper Podcast. I realized there were a few tips left over that were just as important to address. Find out what surprise you could leave behind in a guest shower that is a super faux pas, the secret weapon my best friend brings when she comes to visit (which I absolutely love!), and why you should still clean up after yourself, even in your hotel bathroom.
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- Why you should be cautious with guest towels if you wear makeup?
- When is it acceptable to cut in line for the restroom?
- When might a tip be necessary?
- Why to keep the bathroom clean as a guest?
- Why some bathroom etiquette is necessary in a hotel?
- How to Be The Most Courteous Bathroom Patron
- CPP #9 Weddings, Etiquette and Ramblings – Part I
- CPP #10 Weddings, Etiquette and Ramblings – Part II