Sorting laundry is almost as important as doing laundry altogether. The Beau and I have only been married a year so we’re still in the phase where my laundry confuses him–especially my “do not dry” items. Utilizing a 3-section laundry sorter is the perfect way for us to separate the whites, darks and my special-attention needed items such as cashmere sweaters or running tops which hang dry only. It’s amazing how much a laundry sorter helps with the chores, because The Beau doesn’t need directions to do the laundry. He starts in on the whites and darks and just leaves the third pile to me! Do you have any special tips or tricks for how you sort your laundry? Below are some of my favorite laundry sorting ideas and products.
- 3-Drawer Laundry Sorter
- Woven Seagrass Triple Laundry Sorter with Removable Bags
- Triple Laundry Sorter on Wheels with Removable Bags
- 3-Section Laundry Sorter with Labels!
- Quad Laundry Sorter with Bamboo Frame
- Useful Beautiful Home: Using Vertical Space
- 2-Drawer Laundry Sorter
- 3-Compartment Pop-Up Sorter with Handles
- Sterilite Stacking Laundry Baskets, not shown